Some foreign citizens need a visa to visit Mexico. You should check the following link in order to know if you need a visa to enter Mexico:

If so, the Mexican Waterski and Wakeboard Federation (FEMEW) can extend you an invitation letter for the Championships. Alternative, you can also obtain a letter from your own Federation where it states that you are a member of your country ́s national team.
It should be noted that the VISA must be obtained at the Embassy or Consulate of Mexico before you leave your country; we advise you to make the procedure with time.
  • Tweets